Media Director, Ultimation Inc., Petaluma, CA April 1997 – February 2001
First employee hired for video game development company. Games shipped: Silent Hunter II, Destroyer Commander, Harpoon IV and Panzer Commander.
- Project management over all aspects of game production
- Oversaw the development of all 3D assets, 2D interface design, and special effects
- Directed and engineered all audio and video creation
- Directed localization into Spanish, German, and French
- Oversaw the creation of period music for all the games
Producer, Elliott Portwood Productions, Petaluma, CA February 1994 – February 1997
Hired by the creators of “Where in the World is Carmen Santiago” to direct and produce video for various projects in production. Games shipped: Marty the Mouse, Morgan and the Trouble with Cheese, Shuffle Puck II.
My responsibilities grew to incorporate:
- Managed the creation of the interface design as well as the eight 3D characters and environments.
- Responsible for all art assets, including SFX and music development
- Directed and engineered all audio elements, SFX as well as localizing the video games to Spanish, French and German
- Worked closely with outside vendors.
In addition, I had the pleasure of writing and recording three original songs for “Marty the Mouse”.